Projects of any kind are more than just their name.
If you want a brochure, youre getting more than a simple, tri-fold piece of paper with pretty graphics and a few lines of text. Content with 1200 words filling several pages is more than just words strung together; the same goes for a 500-word blog. Deep research (as a task all to itself) is more than a few quick clicks on a few popular sites.
What you get with work-for-hire is a total, behind-the-scenes package. That package includes such things as
- reading your background information about your company and organizing it into a cohesive whole;
- investigating what your competition is doing;
- designing the project from start to finish;
- detailing notes about the project and saving them; and, yes,
- other tasks such as outlining, writing, editing, proofreading, filing, revising, phoning,
and so on. Its a package deal with an intrinsic value all its own: saving you time because you dont have to do it all. Instead, you can work on building your business.
The next time you look at a freelance copywriters site (mine or anyone elses), please remember all thats going into your project. The time they save you in creating your project makes its name worth asking for.