The epidemic of fattiness is spreading at an unprecedented pace. We live in a world where it is so easy to earn fattiness. This entire information means that now we must be more prudent than whenever before. You need to take everything under control to avoid the accumulation of excess fat in the body to such degree that it is bad for your health, leading to reduced life expectancy and increasing of health problems. You can achieve this by preventing and reducing any causes of obesity.
Follow the Correct Nutrition
- Be sure that you get enough amounts of fruit and vegetables. New and new guidelines and the updated version of the food pyramid focusing more on fruit and vegetables (mainly vegetables) are appearing every year. Your diet is advised to be based on a greater degree of colored products, as well as protein and low fat dairy products. If all your meals contain fruit and/or vegetables (potatoes don’t count!) as the main ingredient, everything is correct.
- Think of the rich in protein and low-fat dairy products. Protein is a necessary element of our diet. It strengthens and builds your muscular tissues as well as suppresses your appetite – it means that you will not drag on the night chocolate, thus nullifying all the efforts that you have applied during the day.
- Limit your consumption of processed and refined foods. If there is only one cause of the adiposity epidemic, it’s due to the fact that the packaged, refined grain is one of the most affordable products on the planet. You can take a cookie, a piece of bread or a bag of chips and go away. Of course, it is convenient now, but it will bring the destruction later.
Water and Full Breakfast
- Drink water. Advantages of it are almost innumerable. Your skin is cleaned, your organs are washed out, you reduce the level of toxins, and you feel energized in addition to losing weight. If you drink water, you don’t want to drink sweet, high-calorie drinks, wanting to compensate the temporary lack of caffeine and consuming empty calories. The research informs that in case you raise your water drinking quantity to at least a liter a day, you will lose weight gradually – without other causes. Men are recommended to drink about 3 liters, and women – about 2.
- Have a breakfast. It is a quick way to cut down your calorie intake. Although in the morning you will feel a lack of calories, studies have shown that you are more than catch up, swallowing a big dinner. In addition, you will feel sluggish all morning, waiting for the burst of energy during your lunch break. Try to find time for a full breakfast.
- There you do not need to be a genius: exercises are useful for you, they help to keep you in shape and can improve your mood. Ideally, you should be engaged in moderate-intensity exercise for 30 minutes a day. But no matter how much you do – it is a step in the right direction. You must not sign to the gym or buy running shoes and start to save for the inevitable knee replacement operation. Make exercises a part of your lifestyle, but not what you are forced to engage yourself in. Go hiking, swim, and sign up for the race. Even if the exercises don’t work, they are fun, and you’ll be more likely to deal with them.
- Use active transport. If this is possible in your lifestyle, keep the car in the garage. In such a case you do not only help the environment, but also get to a point in the most useful way to be healthy. Biking or walking to your destination will give you fresh air, help to burn calories and allow you to reach the goal.
- Focus on changing habits, and not on your weight. To avoid fattiness forever, you cannot hope that the diet or the latest fashion trends bring you permanent results that you are looking for. Health should be a way of your life – without other options, no “if” and “but” in this issue. This should be the way you live. So instead of focusing on numbers on the scales, focus on your habits.
Correct Life Regime
- Stop sitting in front of the screen of the TV. In these days, people spend on average 34 hours a week watching television, and that’s not even including your phone, tablet, or computer. Do you imagine what you are doing when you are sitting in front of TV? You do not move and do not achieve the result, that’s for sure!
- Get enough sleep. This, in general, is the ideal diet: sleep more, and at the same time lose weight. This is not only because you do not eat during sleep, but also because the sleep regulates hormones such as leptin and ghrelin. It is the key to ensure yourself that you do not feel hungry and satiety only. It is amazing!
Walk This Path Together
- Keep your child’s health. If you choose the wrong way from an early age, it will be much harder to get back into normal lifestyle. So start working on the kids now! If you are sure that they take the right decisions, it will also help you to make your own correct decisions.
- Be a role model. If your child sees you devouring a bag of chips, he will do the same. Show him that correct nutrition is something normal and for every day. If you do not want to eat potato chips, then he would not want them too.
- Encourage your children. This means that it is necessary to promote physical activity, drink water and eat only when you are hungry. It’s good idea to suggest doing something active together or bringing a glass of water when they are thirsty. Eat together, so they do not eat alone (or more often). But do not use harmful products such as the award – they will associate it with something desirable.
How To Prevent Fattiness In Children
- Increase physical activity of your child. It is recommended that children and teenagers receive physical activity of moderate intensity on a daily basis at least for an hour a day.
- Take into attention that there are psychological risks. Obese children suffer from social discrimination. This state of stress in a child can lead to low self-esteem. This, in turn, can slow down the intellectual and social activity. Such painful conditions should be exterminated prior to the entry into adulthood.
- Limit the time that your child spends watching TV, video games or the Internet. It is correct to limit spending time in front of the screen to 2 hours . If the child can not control his own time on the Internet, consider the possibility of buying software on a computer with a timer function.
- Learn about the health risks of childhood adiposity:
- Cardiovascular diseases caused by high cholesterol, high blood pressure and abnormal glucose tolerance;
- Diabetes of 2 type;
- Sleep apnea;
- Hepatic steatosis.